Peer Review

I really love how you include boys into your project. Most of the time when we think about beauty standards, the first thing that comes to mind is female looks. You effectively expanded your audience to everyone. Also adding a counter argument gives your topic more of a spice. It’s dope. I feel like most people dont’ talk about how social media effects your physical health, a common notion is that social media lowers your self esteem. When you think about, that type mindset can lead people to altering their bodys and potentially become malnutritious. (P.S your storyboard is very well organize btw 🙂

-Jethro

I agree that it is great you mentioned the impact social media has on men as well as women because it is less talked about, but is equally as important. It also broadens your audience. I think this topic will allow you to have a lot of fun with the visual aspect since there are so many things to take from. This is becoming a very popular issue that is being discussed more and more and there are plenty of real life examples of this happening especially with families that have grown up in the spotlight and have a more extreme form of modifying themselves to fit beauty standards because they have the means to. And given the money people will try to mold themselves to what they think will get them the farthest in society. 

-Sam

I do agree with Sam when she talk about how you included boys on this topic, cuz with this issue people see females more as a victims then mans, and is really good that you have a picture showing the transformation and it would be nicer if you have more of something like that to prove that females are not the only one going through that, and that can be something else to talk on your story about. I do have connection with your topic from what happened with me on my younger age so I know all of the things that you mention even tho they are not the best and even my topic is kind of the similar and I’m trying to develop all the wrong things that happened to me so then the others don’t go through the same things. The only suggestion that I have is that you should give a bigger ending in a way that explains how the users should not depend on social media.

-Ena